What’s On The Horizon: Imagine Boston 2030 Community Workshops
Over the course of the past several months, Imagine Boston 2030 has been seeking feedback from Bostonians to help shape the first citywide plan in 50 years. We will be hosting another series of community workshops from July 13 – 28 to report back on what we’ve heard thus far, share the initiatives being explored, and gather your input about priorities for future investments that the city could make.
Please join us, and invite your friends, family and neighbors. Check out the full list with dates and locations below.
- July 13, 6:30-8:30 p.m.: Quincy School (Chinatown)
- July 20, 6:00-8:00 p.m.: Mildred Ave. Middle School (Mattapan)
- July 20, 6:30-8:30 p.m.: Cleveland Community Center (Dorchester)
- July 21, 6:30-8:30 p.m.: Schraffts City Center (Charlestown)
- July 21, 6:30-8:30 p.m.: East Boston Neighborhood Health Center (East Boston)
- July 28, 6:00-8:00 p.m.: Roxbury/North Dorchester Neighborhood Opportunity Center (Roxbury)
We hope you’ll join us for one of these events and share your vision for the future of Boston. Unable to make one of the workshops listed above? There are a number of additional ways to get involved, including connecting with us via Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram using our hashtag, #ImagineBoston.