Want to get involved with Imagine Boston 2030? Here’s how!
As we continue working towards the Imagine Boston 2030 Strategic Vision Plan release in Summer 2016, we are relying on continued input from residents to guide areas for preservation, enhancement, and growth and to prioritize strategies to create jobs, improve housing options, mitigate the impacts of climate change, and address issues of racial and economic equity. We want to hear from everyone, so we are rolling out a number of new ways to engage over the next several months.
How can you get involved? Join us at one of our upcoming events:
- Look for our street teams across the City who will be asking Bostonians about their vision for the City in 2030.
- Community workshops:
- March 10, 6:30-8:30 p.m.: East Boston Social Center (Register here: East Boston)
- March 10, 6:00-8:00 p.m.: Madison Park High School (Register here: Roxbury)
- March 14, 6:00-8:00 p.m.: Mildred Ave School (Register here: Mattapan)
- March 14, 6:00-8:00 p.m.: VietAid (Register here: Dorchester)
- March 21, 6:00-8:00 p.m.: Bunker Hill Community College (Register here: Charlestown)
- March 21, 6:00-8:00 p.m.: St. Peter’s School (Register here: Dorchester)
- March 22, 6:00-8:00 p.m.: Murphy School (Register here: Dorchester)
- March 22, 6:00-8:00 p.m.: Quincy School (Register here: Chinatown)
- The Imagine Boston 2030 Forum “Making Choices for a Growing City” will take place on Wednesday, March 30 at Boston College from 5–8 PM. Click here for more information.
Prefer to engage digitally or on your own time? There are a number of different ways you can share your feedback on how and where Boston should preserve, enhance and grow between now and 2030:
- Connect with us on social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) using #ImagineBoston.
- Sign up here to receive digital Imagine Boston updates
- Send us a text through our Textizen mobile platform
- Give your input on where Boston should grow at coUrbanize
- Share your ideas with good old fashioned pen and paper at our suggestion boxes, located at a number of community locations around the city