People are talking about us!
Since kicking off the community engagement process in October, we’ve been thrilled to hear from Bostonians in every neighborhood about their vision for Boston in 2030. One way that the community is learning about Imagine Boston is through all of the great press coverage that we’ve been received over the past few weeks. A sampling of some of the articles are below:
- Banker & Tradesman – Text Your Vision Of Boston’s Future
- Bay State Banner – Imagine Boston 2030 open house welcomes wide range of feedback
- Boston.com – What do you want Boston to be like in 2030?
- Boston Metro – Imagine Boston 2030 calling via Legos, texts, bus ads
- WBUR – What Should Boston Look Like In 2030? The City Wants To Know Your Vision
Want to share your vision for Boston’s future AND help us spread the word about Imagine Boston? Connect with us on social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) using #ImagineBoston. You can also let us know what issues matter most to you, your family, and your community by texting your feedback.
To receive updates on Imagine Boston, sign up here.