Look for Our Traveling Photo Booths Next Week Around Boston!
In an effort to engage the community in new and exciting ways, we will be launching our Imagine Boston 2030 traveling photo booths next week! The photo booth will be set up at various locations around the city and guests are invited to snap a selfie in front of our fun, futuristic photo backdrop which we will also be sharing on our social channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) using #ImagineBoston. We encourage all those who live, work or play in Boston to stop by the photo booth, learn more about the Imagine Boston 2030 citywide planning initiative, and share their vision for Boston’s future. A full list of photo booth dates and locations is below:
- Monday, November 30, 11 AM – 1 PM: City Hall Plaza
- Monday, November 30, 3 PM – 7 PM: Dudley Station
- Tuesday, December 1, 3 PM – 7 PM: Ashmont Station
- Wednesday, December 2, 3 PM – 7 PM: Maverick Station
- Thursday, December 3, 11 AM – 1 PM: Downtown Crossing (at Summer Street)
- Thursday, December 3, 4 PM – 8 PM: Boston Common Tree Lighting
- Friday, December 4, 5 PM – 7 PM: SOWA Chrismukkah (450 Harrison Avenue, South End)
We hope to see you at one of our events! But if you can’t make it, there are a number of additional ways to give us your feedback about what you want the future of Boston to be.