Look for our ad campaign across the city!
Our “Picture yourself in the future” campaign is rolling out across the city. It’s just one of the many ways that we are hoping to engage with Bostonians in every neighborhood about their vision for the city in 2030.
The ads invite people to use our text message survey tool to share their thoughts on the future of the city anytime, from anywhere. To participate, simply text the letter of your top choice from the below list in response to, “How can we house Boston’s current and growing population?” to (617) 855-6415:
The answer options are:
- Create new types of housing
- Build housing above existing one-story retail
- Build denser housing near transit
- Retrofit existing housing to fit changing needs
- Build more on-campus student housing