Coming Soon to a Neighborhood Near You: Imagine Boston 2030 Community Workshops
Since kicking off the engagement process for Imagine Boston 2030 this past fall, we have been seeking feedback from residents to guide the first citywide planning process in 50 years. Next, we’re launching a series of community workshops from March 10th to the 22nd to share our analysis of how Boston is changing and to get YOUR input on where and how the city should preserve, enhance and grow.
Please join us, and invite your friends and neighbors. Check out the full list of community workshops dates and locations below to find a time and location that works for you and click on the location to register:
- March 10, 6:30-8:30 p.m.: East Boston Social Center (East Boston)
- March 10, 6:00-8:00 p.m.: Madison Park High School (Roxbury)
- March 14, 6:00-8:00 p.m.: Mildred Ave School (Mattapan)
- March 14, 6:00-8:00 p.m.: VietAid (Dorchester)
- March 21, 6:00-8:00 p.m.: Bunker Hill Community College (Charlestown)
- March 21, 6:00-8:00 p.m.: Catholic Charities Teen Center at St. Peter’s (Dorchester)
- March 22, 6:00-8:00 p.m.: Murphy School (Dorchester)
- March 22, 6:00-8:00 p.m.: Quincy School (Chinatown)
We hope to see you at one of our events, but you’re unable to make it, there are a variety of additional ways to share your thoughts about the shaping the future of Boston.